No download from Apple App Store

Discussion about the iPad version of Touch Pilot One

No download from Apple App Store

Postby macca22au » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Sorry to start with a problem. I was very excited by your App when I read of it in PCPilot. However when I went to buy the App in Apple, it only ever comes up with Open ( in the grey shaded box) where I expected to find the Press Tab "Buy".

I attempted to get to the App by a number of different routes but always with the same result.

My grandson could probably figure it out, but I would be grateful if you could tell me how to persuade the App Store to allow me to buy and download the App.
macca22au

Re: No download from Apple App Store

Postby macca22au » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 pm

PS the server downloaded fine, installed correctly and appears on the list of controllers. Now I just need the iPad end of things.
macca22au

Postby Ben » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:53 pm

That's strange. Which iPad do you have, and what version of iOS does it have?
---------------------
Ben @ Touch Pilot
Ben

Postby macca22au » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 am

Hi Ben: it's got even a bit more bizarre! My iPad has the latest OS upgrade 6.? recently installed. However the App store icon for the utility never said anything other than Open. However I found that it was indeed downloaded onto my iPad. With the server installed on my PC installation and key allocation all is well. I have yoke, multipanel, radio panel and pedals, but there are still many keys that I could make use of.

The bizarre aspect is that the download was free - although it never gave me a grey panel Buy or Install. More than that I seem to have got it free of cost, and I would not want to rob you. Please let me know how to make payment as it is one of the few apps that works as advertised.
macca22au

Postby Ben » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

interesting. are you sure you weren't charged? maybe check your credit card or bank website.
---------------------
Ben @ Touch Pilot
Ben

Return to Touch Pilot One for iPad